Okay so I have it widdled down to staying in a Val d'Orcia agriturismo. We want to take some day trips while there for a week. Is it too far to Florence? Is one day in Florence enough? Also, what is a gorgeous coast town within reach? I have heard that the Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre are of the Top 5, but with our trip being in Venice, Tuscany, and Rome, those are out of reach. Any suggestions?
Tuscany day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 4 destination wedding
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Italy
- 14 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 15 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 23 Ste Remy France
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt