Okay so I have it widdled down to staying in a Val d'Orcia agriturismo. We want to take some day trips while there for a week. Is it too far to Florence? Is one day in Florence enough? Also, what is a gorgeous coast town within reach? I have heard that the Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre are of the Top 5, but with our trip being in Venice, Tuscany, and Rome, those are out of reach. Any suggestions?
Tuscany day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Naxos in May
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 23 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 24 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country