Okay so I have it widdled down to staying in a Val d'Orcia agriturismo. We want to take some day trips while there for a week. Is it too far to Florence? Is one day in Florence enough? Also, what is a gorgeous coast town within reach? I have heard that the Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre are of the Top 5, but with our trip being in Venice, Tuscany, and Rome, those are out of reach. Any suggestions?
Tuscany day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 7 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 8 Eating in University cafeterias
- 9 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 10 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please