Okay so I have it widdled down to staying in a Val d'Orcia agriturismo. We want to take some day trips while there for a week. Is it too far to Florence? Is one day in Florence enough? Also, what is a gorgeous coast town within reach? I have heard that the Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre are of the Top 5, but with our trip being in Venice, Tuscany, and Rome, those are out of reach. Any suggestions?
Tuscany day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Sunny September Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport