my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Path of the Gods Question
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Should I speculate?
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Prague on a budget...
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 21 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 25 Dentix in Spain
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's