my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's