my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 2 too many London hotels!
- 3 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 8 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 9 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 10 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 11 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 12 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 13 Sorrento or Positano
- 14 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 15 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 16 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 17 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 18 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 21 Our Next Europe Trip
- 22 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 23 South Florida, Transatlantic cruise, Berlin, Gorlitz and Dresden and Poland
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's