my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 2 Advice please...
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 6 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 7 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Photographer in Paris?
- 10 Which hotel in London?
- 11 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 12 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 15 19 countries in a day
- 16 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 17 First visit to France in November
- 18 Venice; recommendations
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October