my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 6 Trains France/Switzerland
- 7 Is Venice overrated?
- 8 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 9 Belgian airports
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 19 Brussels Airport
- 20 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 21 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's