my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 18 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 19 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 20 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's