my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 6 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 15 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's