my best friend and I (females in our early twenties travelling on our own) are going on a euro trip and would like to see what tuscany is all about. We will be in florence as a base but are interested in doing some wine tours.. does anyone have any suggestions that are fitting to our demographic? We will be there first week of July and budget is moderate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Tuscany Day Trip Ideas for Two Females in their Early 20's