We will be renting a car for 3 days out of Florance and are wondering if anyone has suggestions of where to base our travels. We would like to experience smaller villages, and locals if possible more off the beaten track. Also we want to spend two nights on the coast near CT or south so if anyone has ideas we would love to hear thoughts especially a good day hike on the coast. We will be following the rebuilding in CT to see if thats an option for end of April. Ciao! Elaine
Tuscany base and fishing villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 2 biking in France
- 3 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Sienna at night
- 13 Traveling to France
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Amalfi Coast in October
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago