We will be renting a car for 3 days out of Florance and are wondering if anyone has suggestions of where to base our travels. We would like to experience smaller villages, and locals if possible more off the beaten track. Also we want to spend two nights on the coast near CT or south so if anyone has ideas we would love to hear thoughts especially a good day hike on the coast. We will be following the rebuilding in CT to see if thats an option for end of April. Ciao! Elaine
Tuscany base and fishing villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Car Rental in Iceland
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)