I have never been to Italy and was wondering if 7 days if feasible to see the sights of Tuscany with a 2 or 3 night stay in Venice. I will be arriving and leaving in Pisa. I will be happy just seeing the tower and moving on in Pisa. My plan is to rent a car and drive to Venice from Pisa. On the way back make some stops in Bologna, Lucca, etc. Does this make sense? I think planning accomodations throughout my trip causes a problem, not having a home base. Any input will be helpful,thanks.
Tuscany and Venice in 7 days???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 7 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 We have no idea where to go!
- 22 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 23 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 24 Paris apartment choices?
- 25 Norway 2014