I have never been to Italy and was wondering if 7 days if feasible to see the sights of Tuscany with a 2 or 3 night stay in Venice. I will be arriving and leaving in Pisa. I will be happy just seeing the tower and moving on in Pisa. My plan is to rent a car and drive to Venice from Pisa. On the way back make some stops in Bologna, Lucca, etc. Does this make sense? I think planning accomodations throughout my trip causes a problem, not having a home base. Any input will be helpful,thanks.
Tuscany and Venice in 7 days???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris