My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Tuscany and coast vs. Costa Brava, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015