My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Laundry - Ireland?
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Prague on a budget...
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4