My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 3 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 2 London theatre recommendations
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 13 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 18 December in Deutschland
- 19 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 20 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 21 cash or plastic in Greece
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Rome and Venice in December
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 25 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!