My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 젠틀맨카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소づ온라인바카라주소
- 2 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ざ아시안바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소お바카라사이트주소
- 4 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 5 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Scotland Trip Report
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Sintra
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017