My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Tuscany and coast vs. Costa Brava, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014