My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Brno train station
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Acorn TV
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Athens
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 Moving to Italy