My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 7 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy