My boyfriend and I are planning a trip September 24th-October 6th. We cannot decide if we should drive up the coast from Barcelona toward Begur and the French border, or drive around Tuscany to the coast. We haven't been to either
Several years ago, we did a trip through the Luberon (Provence) to Cinque Terre and it was magnificent. We are in our 30's, but we live hectic lives in NYC and we are fans of rural off-the-beaten-path places. We like to talk to locals, etc.
Any ideas? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 25 B&B in Ireland