We are three sisters who are planning a trip to Italy in September. We will be staying 5 nights in London and then flying to Pisa. We have 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 in Amalfi before we fly home from Rome. We would like to stay in one place in Tuscany and do day trips. Any suggestions for great little towns to stay in---also hotel suggestions. We will have a car in Tuscany but probably leave it somewhere there and take the train to Amalfi. We like the town of Positano to stay in. Again, we would like suggestions for hotels less than 200 Euro a night but we will need an view of the water! This is our second trip to Italy but our first time to Amalfi. Thanks for any help!
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 3 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 20 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Nice
- 25 car rental agency near train station in Firenze