We will be travelling to Tuscany in May for 6 days. I would really appreciate any advise or suggestions on the following please.
We will arrive in Pisa at 16h00,but would like to stay the night in Lucca. Until what time does the bus from Pisa airport to Lucca normally run?
We would love to stay in a small bed and breakfast place,not in the city,but somewhere out in the vineyards? Do you have any recommendations for a place like this close to Lucca or Florence?
We have a flight back the Sunday evening from Pisa. Would there be public transport on a Sunday from Florence to Pisa?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Porto in January
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 casusyazılım
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?