We will be travelling to Tuscany in May for 6 days. I would really appreciate any advise or suggestions on the following please.
We will arrive in Pisa at 16h00,but would like to stay the night in Lucca. Until what time does the bus from Pisa airport to Lucca normally run?
We would love to stay in a small bed and breakfast place,not in the city,but somewhere out in the vineyards? Do you have any recommendations for a place like this close to Lucca or Florence?
We have a flight back the Sunday evening from Pisa. Would there be public transport on a Sunday from Florence to Pisa?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/primalx/
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 4 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 5 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!