Our trip to Tuscany was postponed from early Fall due to a medical emergency. Girls trip will now be from November 26- December 6. Somewhat flexible on how we spend our time in Italy but have a free house to stay in Tuscany. We are wondering what to do without the Tuscan sun...
Tuscancy in the late Fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 Street food in Turkey
- 19 Dublin Hostels
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?