My wife and I am planning a glorious return trip to Italy in Sept and are trying to decide the best use of our time when we leave Sorrento and head to Tuscany. We know we want to see Pisa/Lucca since we did not see it last time we were in Italy but we cannot decide the best way to do that and thought maybe someone that has actually experienced it might have a better idea of what we can actually do in real time.
First of all, we leave Sorrento on Tuesday to relocate and cannot decide if we should take the train into Florence and then travel on to Pisa via Lucca or if we should travel directly into Pisa. We do plan on renting a car at some point to drive around Tuscany so we could do that at that time too and then park it.
Also time-wise is it even possible to leave Sorrento in the morning and squeeeze in both Pisa and Lucca? Then finish the day staying in Cinque Terre somewhere? Possibly Vernazza? That way we could wake the following morning and spend the better part of the day touring Cinque before we head south to Volterra.
Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Madrird and Seville
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report