My wife and I am planning a glorious return trip to Italy in Sept and are trying to decide the best use of our time when we leave Sorrento and head to Tuscany. We know we want to see Pisa/Lucca since we did not see it last time we were in Italy but we cannot decide the best way to do that and thought maybe someone that has actually experienced it might have a better idea of what we can actually do in real time.
First of all, we leave Sorrento on Tuesday to relocate and cannot decide if we should take the train into Florence and then travel on to Pisa via Lucca or if we should travel directly into Pisa. We do plan on renting a car at some point to drive around Tuscany so we could do that at that time too and then park it.
Also time-wise is it even possible to leave Sorrento in the morning and squeeeze in both Pisa and Lucca? Then finish the day staying in Cinque Terre somewhere? Possibly Vernazza? That way we could wake the following morning and spend the better part of the day touring Cinque before we head south to Volterra.
Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bb카지노♬♬＼＼HAR24.COM ＼＼bb카지노
- 2 May or September?
- 3 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 4 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 5 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 6 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 13 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 10 days in Spain
- 18 Budapest tour questions
- 19 translation
- 20 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Barcelona with Teens
- 23 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 24 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 25 Sweden and Denmark