I've seen some great threads for tips for readers. I will be traveling with a 3 year old and 6 year old, and potentially some extended family with similarly aged children. So far our first choice for lodging in Tuscany is Spannocchia, my wife is very impressed with its tours on site, http://www.spannocchia.com/spannocchia-tours-activities/ , some extended family are not interesed due to some bathroom issues, etc. Can some Fodor readers suggest some other Tuscany hotels or agriturismos that might have some interesting on site tours and/or activities aside from just a pool? I think near Florence might be a preferred location, but not necessary.
Tuscan rental (prefer agriturismo) with tours/activities with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 VISA question
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea