I've seen some great threads for tips for readers. I will be traveling with a 3 year old and 6 year old, and potentially some extended family with similarly aged children. So far our first choice for lodging in Tuscany is Spannocchia, my wife is very impressed with its tours on site, http://www.spannocchia.com/spannocchia-tours-activities/ , some extended family are not interesed due to some bathroom issues, etc. Can some Fodor readers suggest some other Tuscany hotels or agriturismos that might have some interesting on site tours and/or activities aside from just a pool? I think near Florence might be a preferred location, but not necessary.
Tuscan rental (prefer agriturismo) with tours/activities with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 7 London visit
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 14 men's shoes spain
- 15 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 25 Three days in Spain