I've seen some great threads for tips for readers. I will be traveling with a 3 year old and 6 year old, and potentially some extended family with similarly aged children. So far our first choice for lodging in Tuscany is Spannocchia, my wife is very impressed with its tours on site, http://www.spannocchia.com/spannocchia-tours-activities/ , some extended family are not interesed due to some bathroom issues, etc. Can some Fodor readers suggest some other Tuscany hotels or agriturismos that might have some interesting on site tours and/or activities aside from just a pool? I think near Florence might be a preferred location, but not necessary.
Tuscan rental (prefer agriturismo) with tours/activities with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United