Me and my husband are planning a trip to Italy next april..
We are looking to spend a couple of nights to have a "true" Tuscan experience.
I would love to stay in a place with the rolling hills and access to the chianti wine region, by bike or something. Does any one have any suggestions on small towns or properties outside of cities? We will be travelling by train so it needs to be easily accessible!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Can parking
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 Douro Valley in January?
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 23 Munich and....???
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 italy Cinque Terre