Me and my husband are planning a trip to Italy next april..
We are looking to spend a couple of nights to have a "true" Tuscan experience.
I would love to stay in a place with the rolling hills and access to the chianti wine region, by bike or something. Does any one have any suggestions on small towns or properties outside of cities? We will be travelling by train so it needs to be easily accessible!
Thanks in advance!
Tuscan expierence, please help
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 London Spy Sites
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 21 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 22 Where to stay for one night ???
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas