Ok. So my husband and I have a wonderful Italian getaway planned for our 20 anniversary. We have never been before and are planning to take the train from Florence to Siena as we have an overnight stay and winery tour scheduled there . The following morning we will have car/ driver to get us to Rome. We can take our time as our only plans for that day are to get from Siena to Rome. I would love some thoughts on possible stops along the way. We have looked at maybe doing Montepulciano and Orvieto. That looks reasonable on a map, but is there something else we should do instead? We also considered going to Tivoli ( it appears to be kind of on the way.) Any great suggestions on stops, food, etc would be appreciated.
Tuscan day trip stops
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days