We are travelling to Florence in September/October 2016. We are planning to stay in Florence for 4 nights and then travel out into the country side and venture off the beaten track. We would like to visit some of the top wineries and towns.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay (comfortable but not too expensive) and also some good wineries to visit in the Tuscan country side. Preferably not too far from Florence as we will need to drive back to Florence to drop off hire car before we take train to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.N) GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Greece
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice