We are travelling to Florence in September/October 2016. We are planning to stay in Florence for 4 nights and then travel out into the country side and venture off the beaten track. We would like to visit some of the top wineries and towns.
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay (comfortable but not too expensive) and also some good wineries to visit in the Tuscan country side. Preferably not too far from Florence as we will need to drive back to Florence to drop off hire car before we take train to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 2 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage