My best friend and I (both in our late 20's) are taking a 2 week trip to Turkey the 1st 2 weeks of June.
We will spend time in Istanbul before heading down to the so called Turquoise Coast and I would love and appreciate any tips for getting around.
I have yet to decide where to base ourselves. The options of Marmais and Bodrum are not appealing to me, with the congestion and crowds...but we don't want to be anywhere too sleepy as we will likely dine and go out for drinks nightly looking to mingle with other travellers and locals.
My 2 big questions are:
1) Is car rental the best option for being able to explore towns, beaches and ruins?
2) I see mixed opinions of Gulet cruises. I LOVE the idea of taking 3 nights to explore the waters, but if they are dangerous or dirty I am not game for this. Do they ever dock in a town for the night so we can get on land for restaurants and exploration?
Thanks so much for any help given!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 √ ∞ √ ∞바카라게임사이트√ ∞ √ ∞카지노배팅사이트√ ∞ √ ∞ BUS97.COM
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Tour groups
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 So much to do, so little time!
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 Baby Milk