In September, my wife and I are going to be visiting some long-time friends in Turku. We will be staying with one of them for 6-7 days and are thinking of taking her out to dinner one night.
Does anyone have a restaurant recommendation that will not break the bank?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik