In September, my wife and I are going to be visiting some long-time friends in Turku. We will be staying with one of them for 6-7 days and are thinking of taking her out to dinner one night.
Does anyone have a restaurant recommendation that will not break the bank?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Moscow Favorites
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland