In September, my wife and I are going to be visiting some long-time friends in Turku. We will be staying with one of them for 6-7 days and are thinking of taking her out to dinner one night.
Does anyone have a restaurant recommendation that will not break the bank?
Turku Restaurant Recommendation Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 3 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 4 Train des Pignes
- 5 London and nearby suggestions
- 6 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 9 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 22 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 23 Getting Around Greece
- 24 Snorkling around Var?
- 25 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao