In September, my wife and I are going to be visiting some long-time friends in Turku. We will be staying with one of them for 6-7 days and are thinking of taking her out to dinner one night.
Does anyone have a restaurant recommendation that will not break the bank?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 What to expect over Christmas
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Rome
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Munich
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Portugal itinerary help
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January