Around 10 days in Turkey first time, amateur photography interest , love exploring.single man travelling solo.
Arrive Istanbul early morning on 30th August ...coming out 8th September noon.
Need help to curb my greediness but also be sympahetic and see if I can do what I seek..
Till now thought
first Cappadocia . shd reach by noon as I will fly .stay 30th
What do I do if I want to take in the better sights at best times for photography..or just take a guided tour.What to do first day as I would have missed out on them by the time I reach. Thinking of a balloon ride..when is it best for photography and how best to guarantee a flight over the chimneys?Also where do I see the drvishes ..is it worth going to caravanserai for it in an evening? What do I do in Cappadocia for the evening...has anybody tried the midnight trek at rose valley...?which spot for taking snaps of ballons against a grerat backdrop?
2nd Sept Thinking of bussing it out at night to Kas or Fethiye to reach 2nd Monday. Essentially trying to get a gulet and quaint fishing village ..poor swimmer but like by the waters..maybe a ruin or two..
3d night set off for Pamukkale
4th trip to Pamukkale can i do pamukkale and aphrodisia..is the latter worth it?
5th morning see Ephesus and take flight to Istanbul afternoon.
Writing this I can see I shd stay at least a day more in Istanbul. Which means I might have to give up on Fethiye .
I would really appreciate your advice.Please feel free to alter as you please..also any tips you think is valid. Thank you in advance....
(Also is it better to stay at sultanahmet..my airport going out is sabiha gocken and flight at 1.30 pm. )
turkish tornado !! please help wise ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco