Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노【✬】☛ DDR28.COM ☚ 【✬】와와카지노
- 2 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 3 Iceland
- 4 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 Barcelona sites: attire
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 9 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 10 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 11 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 12 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 13 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 14 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 15 Ostuni favourites
- 16 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 17 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 18 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 19 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 20 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 21 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 23 Cochem or Beilstein
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Scandinavia Trip in August