Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 London with kids
- 6 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 11 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 12 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 13 Flight Cost to Athens
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Hotel advice
- 19 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 20 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 21 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Gengenbach or Schiltach