Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Turkish Heritage Travel - tour operator?
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Can romans help me?
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 25 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?