Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 2 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 6 Days in Italy
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 8 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 11 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 23 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.