Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Turkish Heritage Travel - tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 2 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 3 Is Capri overrated?
- 4 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 8 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 9 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 12 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 13 Bus ride to Positano
- 14 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 17 Slovenia itinerary
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 20 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 21 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 24 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 25 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva