Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 2 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 3 holiday problem in Budapest
- 4 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 5 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Where to go in March??
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 14 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 15 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 16 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 17 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 18 Croatian islands
- 19 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 20 Age limitation for car rental
- 21 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 22 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 25 German Train travel