Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Turkish Heritage Travel - tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 4 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 10 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 11 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen