Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Croatia in 16 days
- 11 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 14 Yummy Swiss bites
- 15 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 18 Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 23 Scotland Itinerary
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations