Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Greek fuel cost
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation