Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 14 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 17 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 25 Turkey Gulet Cruises