Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Best Indian Food
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Need Information about French Alps
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing