Hjas anyone used this tour operator for Turkey?
they are charging me around 665 Euros per person for flights from istanbul to cappodochia, ephesus...hotels in Ephesus and Cappodochia plus tours to Ephesus, Cappodochia and Pammukale....(group tours).
is thi sreasonable? the 140Euro balloon ride is separate...per person...
We are a group of 8 and I thought this would be an easier way to go with a tour to each places - it also includes shuttle transfers from airports to hotels....
Or is it easily done on my own? Maybe i can get just hte flights and hotels (they are cheaper than online quotes) booked through them? And they say the 140E balloon ride is for a reputed company.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaali@ : HP tec^h SUPP0RT contact ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 캐슬안마 o1o.4362.1811
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 IWM
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London