Would love to get suggestions for interesting buildings to see in Serbia and Bosnia (other than Kalemegdan in Belgrade and Mostar & Drina Bridges which I already know)??
Turkish Architecture in Serbia and Bosnia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchens Norwich
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 4 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 Greek Island honeymoon
- 7 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 help and advice
- 10 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 11 Is it a bad time to go?
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 15 Paris info required
- 16 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 17 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 18 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 19 Garmisch
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.