Would love to get suggestions for interesting buildings to see in Serbia and Bosnia (other than Kalemegdan in Belgrade and Mostar & Drina Bridges which I already know)??
Turkish Architecture in Serbia and Bosnia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 3 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 International driving permit required in France?
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands