Would love to get suggestions for interesting buildings to see in Serbia and Bosnia (other than Kalemegdan in Belgrade and Mostar & Drina Bridges which I already know)??
Turkish Architecture in Serbia and Bosnia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Florence Hotel Advice
- 4 london in 2.5 days
- 5 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 6 first family trip to Switzerland
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Escargot
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 11 London GTG late September?
- 12 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 13 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 14 Northern lights in Iceland in January
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Still trying to narrow down an area Chatillon, Arcueil, Montreuil?
- 18 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 22 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 23 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 24 Schengen Visa
- 25 Two Days in Prague