Would love to get suggestions for interesting buildings to see in Serbia and Bosnia (other than Kalemegdan in Belgrade and Mostar & Drina Bridges which I already know)??
Turkish Architecture in Serbia and Bosnia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 5 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 6 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 13 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 14 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 17 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 18 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 Token of thanks!
- 21 Favorite things to do in London
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 3 days in Bordeaux
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste