My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Turkish and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts on my other posts, it has really helped and please rest assured we don't take unnecessary risks and may not even need it if we are able to find/make our own food but some places such as Turkey we will only be there for a day and will come from a cruise where we would be unable to make our own food for the day. Thank you.
Kızım alerjisi var somunlar her türlü ve gluten / buğday. Eğer somunlar içeren kizim yiyor somuna Yağ, kuruyemiş ezmeleri veya buğday, kızım ölecek.
Eğer kizi yiyor gıda herhangi bir somunlar veya herhangi gıdalar hangi olmuştur pişirilir somun ile veya müteessir her çeşit somuna, dahil olmak üzere yiyecek hazırlama yüzeyleri ve mutfak eşyaları, onun gerekecektir acil tıbbi yardım çünkü o ölecek.
Eğer o yiyor herhangi bir gıda içeren glüten / buğday onun olacak çok hasta.
My daughter is allergic to all kinds of nuts and gluten / wheat.
If my daughter eats nut oil-containing nuts, nut butters, seeds or wheat, my daughter will die.
If the girl eats food any nuts or any food which has been cooked with nuts or influenced by all kinds of nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, you will need emergency medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat will be her very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik