My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Turkish and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts on my other posts, it has really helped and please rest assured we don't take unnecessary risks and may not even need it if we are able to find/make our own food but some places such as Turkey we will only be there for a day and will come from a cruise where we would be unable to make our own food for the day. Thank you.
Kızım alerjisi var somunlar her türlü ve gluten / buğday. Eğer somunlar içeren kizim yiyor somuna Yağ, kuruyemiş ezmeleri veya buğday, kızım ölecek.
Eğer kizi yiyor gıda herhangi bir somunlar veya herhangi gıdalar hangi olmuştur pişirilir somun ile veya müteessir her çeşit somuna, dahil olmak üzere yiyecek hazırlama yüzeyleri ve mutfak eşyaları, onun gerekecektir acil tıbbi yardım çünkü o ölecek.
Eğer o yiyor herhangi bir gıda içeren glüten / buğday onun olacak çok hasta.
My daughter is allergic to all kinds of nuts and gluten / wheat.
If my daughter eats nut oil-containing nuts, nut butters, seeds or wheat, my daughter will die.
If the girl eats food any nuts or any food which has been cooked with nuts or influenced by all kinds of nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, you will need emergency medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat will be her very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Venice
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...