Hi, Everyone! We're trying to book a flight from Athens to Istanbul and would love to hear your thoughts on these two airlines. We've read good and bad things about both, and understand opinions are based on personal experiences. We hear Olympic has improved recently, but still unsure about which one to go with. We were just curious if anyone has flown this leg and can recommend one airline over the other? Is there a safer bet in terms of luggage, possible strikes or cancellations, etc.? Also, any idea what the Turkish Airlines fee would be if we ended up needing a refund on an "economy restricted" fare? We can't seem to find that anywhere. Thanks so much for your help!
Turkish Airlines vs Olympic Air?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!