Hi, Everyone! We're trying to book a flight from Athens to Istanbul and would love to hear your thoughts on these two airlines. We've read good and bad things about both, and understand opinions are based on personal experiences. We hear Olympic has improved recently, but still unsure about which one to go with. We were just curious if anyone has flown this leg and can recommend one airline over the other? Is there a safer bet in terms of luggage, possible strikes or cancellations, etc.? Also, any idea what the Turkish Airlines fee would be if we ended up needing a refund on an "economy restricted" fare? We can't seem to find that anywhere. Thanks so much for your help!
Turkish Airlines vs Olympic Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 16 Munich
- 17 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014