Hi, Everyone! We're trying to book a flight from Athens to Istanbul and would love to hear your thoughts on these two airlines. We've read good and bad things about both, and understand opinions are based on personal experiences. We hear Olympic has improved recently, but still unsure about which one to go with. We were just curious if anyone has flown this leg and can recommend one airline over the other? Is there a safer bet in terms of luggage, possible strikes or cancellations, etc.? Also, any idea what the Turkish Airlines fee would be if we ended up needing a refund on an "economy restricted" fare? We can't seem to find that anywhere. Thanks so much for your help!
Turkish Airlines vs Olympic Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Paris November 2014
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Traveling in France by train