Hi, Everyone! We're trying to book a flight from Athens to Istanbul and would love to hear your thoughts on these two airlines. We've read good and bad things about both, and understand opinions are based on personal experiences. We hear Olympic has improved recently, but still unsure about which one to go with. We were just curious if anyone has flown this leg and can recommend one airline over the other? Is there a safer bet in terms of luggage, possible strikes or cancellations, etc.? Also, any idea what the Turkish Airlines fee would be if we ended up needing a refund on an "economy restricted" fare? We can't seem to find that anywhere. Thanks so much for your help!
Turkish Airlines vs Olympic Air?
- 1 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 2 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 6 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 7 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 8 italy itinerary for comments
- 9 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 10 Extra screening at immigration
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Istanbul Hotels
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Palio Parking
- 20 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 21 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 22 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 23 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 Trip Itinerary