We have reservations to spend three nights October 27, 28, 29 in Cappadocia. After booking flights for 322 TL for two round trips from IST to NAV on the Turkish Air site, their message appeared that the discounts only apply when tickets are booked on line IN Turkey. I have contacted a TA recommended on Turkey Travel Guide and he got back to me quickly but the price he quoted is 465 TL per person--AND reports that the flight we requested (and booked) from IST to NAV only has one seat left. My concern is that there are no trains running to Cappadocia until 10/29; the flights to Kayseri are quoted at much higher fares and aren't as convenient. It seems odd that flights would be almost completely booked in late October. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Turkish Air discount domestic flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice