We have reservations to spend three nights October 27, 28, 29 in Cappadocia. After booking flights for 322 TL for two round trips from IST to NAV on the Turkish Air site, their message appeared that the discounts only apply when tickets are booked on line IN Turkey. I have contacted a TA recommended on Turkey Travel Guide and he got back to me quickly but the price he quoted is 465 TL per person--AND reports that the flight we requested (and booked) from IST to NAV only has one seat left. My concern is that there are no trains running to Cappadocia until 10/29; the flights to Kayseri are quoted at much higher fares and aren't as convenient. It seems odd that flights would be almost completely booked in late October. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Turkish Air discount domestic flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014