We have reservations to spend three nights October 27, 28, 29 in Cappadocia. After booking flights for 322 TL for two round trips from IST to NAV on the Turkish Air site, their message appeared that the discounts only apply when tickets are booked on line IN Turkey. I have contacted a TA recommended on Turkey Travel Guide and he got back to me quickly but the price he quoted is 465 TL per person--AND reports that the flight we requested (and booked) from IST to NAV only has one seat left. My concern is that there are no trains running to Cappadocia until 10/29; the flights to Kayseri are quoted at much higher fares and aren't as convenient. It seems odd that flights would be almost completely booked in late October. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Turkish Air discount domestic flights
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!