We have reservations to spend three nights October 27, 28, 29 in Cappadocia. After booking flights for 322 TL for two round trips from IST to NAV on the Turkish Air site, their message appeared that the discounts only apply when tickets are booked on line IN Turkey. I have contacted a TA recommended on Turkey Travel Guide and he got back to me quickly but the price he quoted is 465 TL per person--AND reports that the flight we requested (and booked) from IST to NAV only has one seat left. My concern is that there are no trains running to Cappadocia until 10/29; the flights to Kayseri are quoted at much higher fares and aren't as convenient. It seems odd that flights would be almost completely booked in late October. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Turkish Air discount domestic flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany