We have reservations to spend three nights October 27, 28, 29 in Cappadocia. After booking flights for 322 TL for two round trips from IST to NAV on the Turkish Air site, their message appeared that the discounts only apply when tickets are booked on line IN Turkey. I have contacted a TA recommended on Turkey Travel Guide and he got back to me quickly but the price he quoted is 465 TL per person--AND reports that the flight we requested (and booked) from IST to NAV only has one seat left. My concern is that there are no trains running to Cappadocia until 10/29; the flights to Kayseri are quoted at much higher fares and aren't as convenient. It seems odd that flights would be almost completely booked in late October. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Turkish Air discount domestic flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 18 BMW European Delivery program
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento