Hi again, all -
I’m looking forward to my upcoming trip to Turkey and to what I’m sure will be some delicious meals. I’ve read (and taken detailed notes on) some mouthwatering suggestions and descriptions, and suspect that some of you will have further ideas.
I welcome recommendations for seasonal and/or regional foods and dishes that I should counsider tasting or seeking during a trip that starts in early May and ends in early June and includes (in order) the following destinations:
Restaurant recommendations are also welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
Hi again, all -