Hi again, all -
I’m looking forward to my upcoming trip to Turkey and to what I’m sure will be some delicious meals. I’ve read (and taken detailed notes on) some mouthwatering suggestions and descriptions, and suspect that some of you will have further ideas.
I welcome recommendations for seasonal and/or regional foods and dishes that I should counsider tasting or seeking during a trip that starts in early May and ends in early June and includes (in order) the following destinations:
Restaurant recommendations are also welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
Hi again, all -