Hi again, all -
I’m looking forward to my upcoming trip to Turkey and to what I’m sure will be some delicious meals. I’ve read (and taken detailed notes on) some mouthwatering suggestions and descriptions, and suspect that some of you will have further ideas.
I welcome recommendations for seasonal and/or regional foods and dishes that I should counsider tasting or seeking during a trip that starts in early May and ends in early June and includes (in order) the following destinations:
Restaurant recommendations are also welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal
Hi again, all -