I need your help, please.
Finally our summer trip to Turkey/Greece is shaping up...
We are arriving to IST on July 13th - am
Planning to fly to Cappadoccia July 16th at ~1900
Spending 2 nights in Goreme, ret a car there and
Leave for Konya on July18th.
Spend one night in Konya.
Leave July 19th am for Pamukkale
Spend 2 nights in Pamukkale
Leave on july21st for Kusadasi
We have 3 more nights left after that to decide where to stay.
We have to take ferry from Marmaris to Rhodes on July24th.
What do you think?
Would you change any part of the trip - flying instead of driving, skipping some parts or include others.
Also where would you spend 3 nights between Kusadasi and Marmaris?
This will be our 1st trip to Turkey. We love nature beauties, cultural and archeological sites...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 3 days outside Venice
- 3 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Night Bus?
- 6 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 Short time in Vienna
- 10 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 23 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 24 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day