I need your help, please.
Finally our summer trip to Turkey/Greece is shaping up...
We are arriving to IST on July 13th - am
Planning to fly to Cappadoccia July 16th at ~1900
Spending 2 nights in Goreme, ret a car there and
Leave for Konya on July18th.
Spend one night in Konya.
Leave July 19th am for Pamukkale
Spend 2 nights in Pamukkale
Leave on july21st for Kusadasi
We have 3 more nights left after that to decide where to stay.
We have to take ferry from Marmaris to Rhodes on July24th.
What do you think?
Would you change any part of the trip - flying instead of driving, skipping some parts or include others.
Also where would you spend 3 nights between Kusadasi and Marmaris?
This will be our 1st trip to Turkey. We love nature beauties, cultural and archeological sites...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?