I need your help, please.
Finally our summer trip to Turkey/Greece is shaping up...
We are arriving to IST on July 13th - am
Planning to fly to Cappadoccia July 16th at ~1900
Spending 2 nights in Goreme, ret a car there and
Leave for Konya on July18th.
Spend one night in Konya.
Leave July 19th am for Pamukkale
Spend 2 nights in Pamukkale
Leave on july21st for Kusadasi
We have 3 more nights left after that to decide where to stay.
We have to take ferry from Marmaris to Rhodes on July24th.
What do you think?
Would you change any part of the trip - flying instead of driving, skipping some parts or include others.
Also where would you spend 3 nights between Kusadasi and Marmaris?
This will be our 1st trip to Turkey. We love nature beauties, cultural and archeological sites...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?