I need your help, please.
Finally our summer trip to Turkey/Greece is shaping up...
We are arriving to IST on July 13th - am
Planning to fly to Cappadoccia July 16th at ~1900
Spending 2 nights in Goreme, ret a car there and
Leave for Konya on July18th.
Spend one night in Konya.
Leave July 19th am for Pamukkale
Spend 2 nights in Pamukkale
Leave on july21st for Kusadasi
We have 3 more nights left after that to decide where to stay.
We have to take ferry from Marmaris to Rhodes on July24th.
What do you think?
Would you change any part of the trip - flying instead of driving, skipping some parts or include others.
Also where would you spend 3 nights between Kusadasi and Marmaris?
This will be our 1st trip to Turkey. We love nature beauties, cultural and archeological sites...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 21 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Helpful Hint
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...