I need your help, please.
Finally our summer trip to Turkey/Greece is shaping up...
We are arriving to IST on July 13th - am
Planning to fly to Cappadoccia July 16th at ~1900
Spending 2 nights in Goreme, ret a car there and
Leave for Konya on July18th.
Spend one night in Konya.
Leave July 19th am for Pamukkale
Spend 2 nights in Pamukkale
Leave on july21st for Kusadasi
We have 3 more nights left after that to decide where to stay.
We have to take ferry from Marmaris to Rhodes on July24th.
What do you think?
Would you change any part of the trip - flying instead of driving, skipping some parts or include others.
Also where would you spend 3 nights between Kusadasi and Marmaris?
This will be our 1st trip to Turkey. We love nature beauties, cultural and archeological sites...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 2017 Easter in Italy
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Going to Russia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 21 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain