I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 3 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 5 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 6 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 9 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 12 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 18 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 19 Lake Maggiore
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 24 How to find discount flights
- 25 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?