I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 What to expect over Christmas
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Italy/Greece with kids
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Rome
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Prague hotels
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Munich
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 Flights from Croatia
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th