I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Turkey/Greece itinerary question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!