I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 3 Trip Ideas
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit