I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 8 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Venice Film Fest
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays