I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip