I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Turkey/Greece itinerary question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives