I need some advice on getting from Cappadocia to a Greek Island in early September of 2013. I'd like to fly into an area as close to one of the port towns as I can to ferry to one of the near Greek islands. My first choice is Samos but am open to Rhodes, Chios or Kos as well. It looks like I can fly back to Athens from any of the islands but I'm looking for the least time consuming route from Cappadocia to one of these islands. Can anyone offer me guidance to the path of least resistance? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 영국바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노き온라인카지노
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Which area to stay in London
- 6 Naples + Walking Tour
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Algarve - is it for me?
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help