This year, we can take vacation in April, and we are considering Turkey. I looked up the historical weather data, and it seems to rain quite a bit in April. It won't bother us if it rains in Istanbul. However both Cappadocia and Ephesus involve outdoor activities. I wonder how much it interferes with the sightseeing. Perhaps we should go elsewhere this time, and wait for next opportunity to visit Turkey in more clement weather. Thanks.
Turkey: weather in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 100 years of French gratitude
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 eateries in Puglia
- 9 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal