This year, we can take vacation in April, and we are considering Turkey. I looked up the historical weather data, and it seems to rain quite a bit in April. It won't bother us if it rains in Istanbul. However both Cappadocia and Ephesus involve outdoor activities. I wonder how much it interferes with the sightseeing. Perhaps we should go elsewhere this time, and wait for next opportunity to visit Turkey in more clement weather. Thanks.
Turkey: weather in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 6 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 9 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 10 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 11 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 16 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report