This year, we can take vacation in April, and we are considering Turkey. I looked up the historical weather data, and it seems to rain quite a bit in April. It won't bother us if it rains in Istanbul. However both Cappadocia and Ephesus involve outdoor activities. I wonder how much it interferes with the sightseeing. Perhaps we should go elsewhere this time, and wait for next opportunity to visit Turkey in more clement weather. Thanks.
Turkey: weather in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 Calling Jamikins
- 4 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 8 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 24 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions