Can anyone recommend a good local tour company in Turkey. We are planning on being there for about 8 days ( 2 females ) and would like to see the sites of Istanbul,Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale. Is it worth going to Cappadocia? That would probably require more days maybe. We are also going to Dubai, Egypt and Greece so time is limited.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 6 2 different itineraries
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 9 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 10 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 11 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 23 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 24 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 25 Itinerary help