Can anyone recommend a good local tour company in Turkey. We are planning on being there for about 8 days ( 2 females ) and would like to see the sites of Istanbul,Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale. Is it worth going to Cappadocia? That would probably require more days maybe. We are also going to Dubai, Egypt and Greece so time is limited.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 14 Flights from Croatia
- 15 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 19 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 20 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 25 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May