Can anyone recommend a good local tour company in Turkey. We are planning on being there for about 8 days ( 2 females ) and would like to see the sites of Istanbul,Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale. Is it worth going to Cappadocia? That would probably require more days maybe. We are also going to Dubai, Egypt and Greece so time is limited.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 10 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 13 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 17 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 20 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 21 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 22 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 Renting a car
- 25 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?