My husband and I are planning the above with my cousin and her husband. If there is anyone who may have been there around the same time who would care to share their experiences, especially do's and don'ts, we would be very appreciative. This is our first group guided tour, and our first time to this part of the world. Most of our travel abroad has been cruising and individual travel to South America. Many thanks!
Turkey tour March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?