My husband and I are planning the above with my cousin and her husband. If there is anyone who may have been there around the same time who would care to share their experiences, especially do's and don'ts, we would be very appreciative. This is our first group guided tour, and our first time to this part of the world. Most of our travel abroad has been cruising and individual travel to South America. Many thanks!
Turkey tour March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Transportation in Barcelona
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites