My son is moving to Southern Cyprus next year and I live in Turkey near Antalya. There is so much uncertainty about travelling in this area does anyone really know if there are real problems. I would be planning on flying into Northern Cyprus from Turkey visiting my son in Southern Cyprus and doing the return journey. Apart from flight availability are there any official restrictions on doing this, My son would be planning on doing the reverse maybe via the ferry from Northern Cyprus to Alanya in Turkey I know he would need a visa to enter Turkey. We are all British passport holders and our journeys would be taking place early in 2010. Please if there is anyone out there with accurate information or recent experience please can you give me details thanks
Turkey to Northern Cyprus and Southern Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 1 week in the Cyclades
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released