My son is moving to Southern Cyprus next year and I live in Turkey near Antalya. There is so much uncertainty about travelling in this area does anyone really know if there are real problems. I would be planning on flying into Northern Cyprus from Turkey visiting my son in Southern Cyprus and doing the return journey. Apart from flight availability are there any official restrictions on doing this, My son would be planning on doing the reverse maybe via the ferry from Northern Cyprus to Alanya in Turkey I know he would need a visa to enter Turkey. We are all British passport holders and our journeys would be taking place early in 2010. Please if there is anyone out there with accurate information or recent experience please can you give me details thanks
Turkey to Northern Cyprus and Southern Cyprus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 7 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 10 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?