My son is moving to Southern Cyprus next year and I live in Turkey near Antalya. There is so much uncertainty about travelling in this area does anyone really know if there are real problems. I would be planning on flying into Northern Cyprus from Turkey visiting my son in Southern Cyprus and doing the return journey. Apart from flight availability are there any official restrictions on doing this, My son would be planning on doing the reverse maybe via the ferry from Northern Cyprus to Alanya in Turkey I know he would need a visa to enter Turkey. We are all British passport holders and our journeys would be taking place early in 2010. Please if there is anyone out there with accurate information or recent experience please can you give me details thanks
Turkey to Northern Cyprus and Southern Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 13 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 21 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague