My son is moving to Southern Cyprus next year and I live in Turkey near Antalya. There is so much uncertainty about travelling in this area does anyone really know if there are real problems. I would be planning on flying into Northern Cyprus from Turkey visiting my son in Southern Cyprus and doing the return journey. Apart from flight availability are there any official restrictions on doing this, My son would be planning on doing the reverse maybe via the ferry from Northern Cyprus to Alanya in Turkey I know he would need a visa to enter Turkey. We are all British passport holders and our journeys would be taking place early in 2010. Please if there is anyone out there with accurate information or recent experience please can you give me details thanks
Turkey to Northern Cyprus and Southern Cyprus
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 4 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 8 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 9 East coast trains
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 First night after arriving in Milan
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati