I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Campervan in Croatia
- 10 K-Day
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 UK Visa Help
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)