I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 Public transport from Ostuni
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe