I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 4 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Flight connection in CDG
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 16 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Naples or Genoa