I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 Portugal in September
- 10 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 22 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 23 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 24 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013