I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 London hotel
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 one last portugal car rental question