I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 3 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 4 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 5 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 6 Best way to see Croatia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 9 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 10 Rome For 2 days
- 11 Amalie/Rome
- 12 Travel plan help in Germany
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 Tarbet scotland
- 22 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 23 Most memorable European moments
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 25 Camino Redux