I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour with Kids
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March