I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 2 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 3 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 4 Venice
- 5 Need some Venice planning help
- 6 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 7 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 8 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 9 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 10 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 11 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 12 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 13 Spain diving
- 14 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Ceramics
- 20 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 21 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Cash-free Scandinavia?