I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 10 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 11 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 19 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 20 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 23 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 24 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 25 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?