I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Morning in paris
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Balkans Itinerary
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 13 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Places to visit staying in Como
- 21 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Mona Lisait Returns
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Paris Under Seige...