I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 First Time to UK since 2001
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 22 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres