I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Austria trip report
- 2 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 3 Adaptors for Belgium
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 6 tablet
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Home base for a month in France?
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 Norway holiday locations
- 17 Norway accessories and must have
- 18 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 23 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 Munich Travel Guide