I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly take a day trip down the Turquoise coast and then head backwards along the coast of Greece. I am having a bit of trouble finding a company that will let me check rates or make reservations online for this sort of trip. Any suggestions on companies I can look into? We were hoping to fly out of Athens back to IST for our flight home, so the rental is basically a one way situation - is this a problem for the rental companies? Would it be better to take a ferry across to Greece possibly and then rent a car there to get to a few locations?
Thanks for any help you can give - I wish I had 2.5 MONTHS to be there!
Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Interesting travel scam article
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 13 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 17 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Drawing courses in Paris
- 21 Looking for add on city
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Travel phones in France and Italy