I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Turkey: Staying in Sirince
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report