I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Vatican City questions
- 6 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 7 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Garda Land
- 18 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings