I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Europe Sim card help
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Buying flowers in London?
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 17 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 One quick week -- where in France?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Ravello to Paestum