I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Turkey: Staying in Sirince
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 5 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 13 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 Bayeux tapestry
- 20 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Europe itinerary advice
- 25 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?