I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Europe itinerary review
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Vuerling airlines
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 17 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 RENFE error message during payment
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Venice Film Fest
- 25 Europe itinerary