I really want to stay in Sirince vs Selcuk - albeit only 2 nights - to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale so I can enjoy the village in the evenings...
Anyone stayed in hotels you would recommend or bed n breafkasts? Kirckinca only has cottages outside the village and that defeats the point ...
I don't want to stay in an uber expensive place either...but somewhere bang inside the village center...
any recos? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Douro Valley in January?
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?