I was referred here from another forum. I will be in Istanbul for a few days soon and would love to find some places to play. I am interested in traditional styles of music, ie halk muzik, davul zurna, etc or fusion types, even though I play the trumpet. This person said to contact otherchelebi who is a member here but there's no PM. Anyway, love to find some good places to hear music, or ideally, to sit in and play! Dates are 31 Dec- 4 Jan. I don't have something for NYE anymore since my friend bailed. I know about Galip Dede street but not much else.
I've been playing music of the Balkans for about 5 years, am pro musician in the US. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Cost of Van from CDG
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Walking GPS?
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 9 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 12 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 13 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 20 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 21 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 22 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 23 Portugal trains
- 24 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 25 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order