Hi, I am planning to go on an organized tour to Turkey. I have read some warnings on the US Dept of State website and am a little concerned. For those who have experience, please advise if there is a danger travelling with an American passport? This is the passport that I will use to check to all the hotels. Any danger of terrorist activity in touristy places in Turkey? Also, any danger if I ( female) go outside on my own in any place? Your feedback would be highly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 19 France,Spain,Italy
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?