I am looking to book my family holiday to Antalya, Turkey, in December, and after researching I would like to stay at the all inclusive resort Kervansaray Lara. The cheapest price I can find for a weeks long stay is £934.77 from the company Tiger Holidays.
Firstly, I was wondering is this a good price? I have never been to Turkey before or stayed in an all incluvsive resort, so I'm unsure whether this is a decent price or not.
Secondly, are there any other hotels which you recommend that are good? My only preference which the hotel must includeis a pool, a beach and a selection of resturants.
Turkey - Royal Holiday Palace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 4 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 5 Useful website for France
- 6 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 7 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 8 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 9 Munich and Dachau
- 10 London visit
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?