I am looking to book my family holiday to Antalya, Turkey, in December, and after researching I would like to stay at the all inclusive resort Kervansaray Lara. The cheapest price I can find for a weeks long stay is £934.77 from the company Tiger Holidays.
Firstly, I was wondering is this a good price? I have never been to Turkey before or stayed in an all incluvsive resort, so I'm unsure whether this is a decent price or not.
Secondly, are there any other hotels which you recommend that are good? My only preference which the hotel must includeis a pool, a beach and a selection of resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 6 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 7 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 8 Train to Sorrento
- 9 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 10 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 11 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 12 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 Travel help laundary
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 18 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 19 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 20 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 21 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 6 nights in Dublin
- 24 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 25 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany