I am looking to book my family holiday to Antalya, Turkey, in December, and after researching I would like to stay at the all inclusive resort Kervansaray Lara. The cheapest price I can find for a weeks long stay is £934.77 from the company Tiger Holidays.
Firstly, I was wondering is this a good price? I have never been to Turkey before or stayed in an all incluvsive resort, so I'm unsure whether this is a decent price or not.
Secondly, are there any other hotels which you recommend that are good? My only preference which the hotel must includeis a pool, a beach and a selection of resturants.
Turkey - Royal Holiday Palace
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September