I am looking to book my family holiday to Antalya, Turkey, in December, and after researching I would like to stay at the all inclusive resort Kervansaray Lara. The cheapest price I can find for a weeks long stay is £934.77 from the company Tiger Holidays.
Firstly, I was wondering is this a good price? I have never been to Turkey before or stayed in an all incluvsive resort, so I'm unsure whether this is a decent price or not.
Secondly, are there any other hotels which you recommend that are good? My only preference which the hotel must includeis a pool, a beach and a selection of resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - day driver advice
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Greece
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base