My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Turkey or Morocco in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 museum passes in Rome
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days