My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Turkey or Morocco in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Olive Oil
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!