My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Turkey or Morocco in July?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 25 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)