My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Turkey or Morocco in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany