I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 4 Things to do in Montpellier
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 3 week trip with children
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy in 11 Days
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 French election
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 24 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 25 Trip to Rome