I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 7 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Cartagena Spain
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 ATM
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants