I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 November in Rome
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Campania in June, July, September
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?