I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions