I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 3 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 5 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 December in Deutschland
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 12 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 13 cash or plastic in Greece
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Rome and Venice in December
- 16 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 21 planning confusion
- 22 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 25 Dublin transportation help