I am looking for a 10 - 14 day trip. I love being coastal side, so I am thinking of Malta or Turkey. I would love to try and do two countries in the two weeks... Looking for some help.
Option 1: Malta and possibly portugal
Option 2: Turkey and second country closeby undecided (Def want to do Instabul & Antalya)
I love being on the beach/outdoors/exploring some history and culture. I love food, fresh fish, fitness etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 9 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 15 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 22 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris