thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
TURKEY- logistics...hire private driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 Which apartment/area in London?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Driving in Germany
- 17 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 18 Venice, just arrived
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 22 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 23 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 24 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 25 Prepaid cell phone, CDG