thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
TURKEY- logistics...hire private driver?
- 1 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich