thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
TURKEY- logistics...hire private driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 3 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 12 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 13 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Trip to Italy with teenagers