thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 13 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 16 Canal du Midi
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 23 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 24 Praiano
- 25 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice