thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 6 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 9 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 10 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 11 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 12 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 20 One champagne tour in Reims
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 23 Italian rail travel
- 24 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 25 First trip to Europe and going alone.