thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 translation
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Euro railways
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Turkey Quick Trip
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 British Isles Cruise
- 15 Birthday Treat
- 16 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 17 Catalan Pyrenees
- 18 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 19 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help