thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 4 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Croatia trip Planning
- 12 Norway -Trips
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 15 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 16 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 25 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger