thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
TURKEY- logistics...hire private driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Ste Remy France
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?