thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 11 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 12 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?