thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
TURKEY- logistics...hire private driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Food tours in Rome?
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Rome Food Tour
- 19 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 20 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 21 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe