thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 3 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 4 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 5 Barcelona on budget
- 6 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 10 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Cost of Van from CDG
- 14 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 18 Provence to Nice driving
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Northern Italian Food
- 21 German Train travel
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 Santorini, Paros/Ios