thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON : YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 5 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.