thank you all for your help in planning my Turkey adventure!!! Wondering if I could get some advice on how best to see what I want to see in the 11 days I have on the ground! I can't seem to find any posts about people hiring private drivers and I know the intercity flights aren't that convenient.
I'm interested in going from Istanbul to Ephesus (spend the day here) then down south to the area around Kas to spend a few days and get on a boat...from that region i'm hoping to go up to Capadoccia to spend a few days before heading back to Istanbul. Any recommendations? I'm travelling with my sister and don't feel comfortable doing the driving myself. Has anyone used private drivers to make this round?
thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 4 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 16 Iceland rental camper company
- 17 southeast sicily town as home base
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Chania
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 23 Spanish food - not that special?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Rome travel book, Nice extra