My wife and I are traveling to Turkey this July (next month) 2013. With all of the commotion with the government there and what I'm seeing on t.v. it doesn't look that safe. There is a travel advisory out for travelers. Has anyone been there lately and is it relativity safe? We are planning on going to Istanbul and Fethiye area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 상봉오피 상봉건마 아달 상봉휴게텔 www.adal.ml 상봉마사지 상봉키스방
- 2 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 목동오피 목동건마 목동휴게텔 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 3 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 23 Nafplio to Hydra
- 24 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?