We have narrowed down itinerary below and need advice for last leg of the journey. I have included 1 travel day to each leg below.
Is it worth our while to go via Fethiye for day trip to Rhodes & Daylan given the drive from Kusadasi will take 4 hours to Fethiye? We will fly to Istanbul from Dalaman which will only be an hour ride back to airport from Fethiye.
Also, what accomodation do you recommend...Secluk or Kusadasi?
Is Cesme worth staying overnight or just a day trip?
Cappadocia - 3 days
Selcuk/Kusadasi/Cesme - 5 days
Fethiye/Rhodes - 3 days
Istanbul - 4 days
Turkey itinerary revised - Pls help!
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg