We are from India and along with my husband, we're planning a bachelor party trip for 2 of his friends. Since they've already been to Thailand (before our wedding), we decided to go to Turkey this time.
Planning to go during the first week of October for 6-7 days. But we have major budget constraints.
We won't be spending much time going to the touristy places even though they are so beautiful in the pictures and are must-visits. Our plan is to spend 3 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Bodrum.
We're basically looking for party places and just good places to chill for a week.
Would love to know if there are any places in and around these 2 places which we can visit. What all can we do during the day? Will the peak season be over already? Bodrum is good for October?
We JUST finalised on Turkey and are going through guides but I want some direction from this forum to make our final itinerary. Lots of questions to ask but the most important one right now is what should we cover in 6 days if only partying is on our minds?
Looking forward to some awesome help from you all..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Italy
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Juangfrau / mt
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights