We are from India and along with my husband, we're planning a bachelor party trip for 2 of his friends. Since they've already been to Thailand (before our wedding), we decided to go to Turkey this time.
Planning to go during the first week of October for 6-7 days. But we have major budget constraints.
We won't be spending much time going to the touristy places even though they are so beautiful in the pictures and are must-visits. Our plan is to spend 3 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Bodrum.
We're basically looking for party places and just good places to chill for a week.
Would love to know if there are any places in and around these 2 places which we can visit. What all can we do during the day? Will the peak season be over already? Bodrum is good for October?
We JUST finalised on Turkey and are going through guides but I want some direction from this forum to make our final itinerary. Lots of questions to ask but the most important one right now is what should we cover in 6 days if only partying is on our minds?
Looking forward to some awesome help from you all..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 2 Windsor Castle
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 9 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 10 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 14 4 nights in Sardinia
- 15 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 16 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Matera tour guide wanted
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 22 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...