We are from India and along with my husband, we're planning a bachelor party trip for 2 of his friends. Since they've already been to Thailand (before our wedding), we decided to go to Turkey this time.
Planning to go during the first week of October for 6-7 days. But we have major budget constraints.
We won't be spending much time going to the touristy places even though they are so beautiful in the pictures and are must-visits. Our plan is to spend 3 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Bodrum.
We're basically looking for party places and just good places to chill for a week.
Would love to know if there are any places in and around these 2 places which we can visit. What all can we do during the day? Will the peak season be over already? Bodrum is good for October?
We JUST finalised on Turkey and are going through guides but I want some direction from this forum to make our final itinerary. Lots of questions to ask but the most important one right now is what should we cover in 6 days if only partying is on our minds?
Looking forward to some awesome help from you all..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria