We are from India and along with my husband, we're planning a bachelor party trip for 2 of his friends. Since they've already been to Thailand (before our wedding), we decided to go to Turkey this time.
Planning to go during the first week of October for 6-7 days. But we have major budget constraints.
We won't be spending much time going to the touristy places even though they are so beautiful in the pictures and are must-visits. Our plan is to spend 3 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Bodrum.
We're basically looking for party places and just good places to chill for a week.
Would love to know if there are any places in and around these 2 places which we can visit. What all can we do during the day? Will the peak season be over already? Bodrum is good for October?
We JUST finalised on Turkey and are going through guides but I want some direction from this forum to make our final itinerary. Lots of questions to ask but the most important one right now is what should we cover in 6 days if only partying is on our minds?
Looking forward to some awesome help from you all..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice