We are from India and along with my husband, we're planning a bachelor party trip for 2 of his friends. Since they've already been to Thailand (before our wedding), we decided to go to Turkey this time.
Planning to go during the first week of October for 6-7 days. But we have major budget constraints.
We won't be spending much time going to the touristy places even though they are so beautiful in the pictures and are must-visits. Our plan is to spend 3 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Bodrum.
We're basically looking for party places and just good places to chill for a week.
Would love to know if there are any places in and around these 2 places which we can visit. What all can we do during the day? Will the peak season be over already? Bodrum is good for October?
We JUST finalised on Turkey and are going through guides but I want some direction from this forum to make our final itinerary. Lots of questions to ask but the most important one right now is what should we cover in 6 days if only partying is on our minds?
Looking forward to some awesome help from you all..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Paris day trips August
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Athens
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary