June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Hamam Istanbul?
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 10 Belgium : a asfe country
- 11 sfo to europe
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 15 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 21 Car Rental in Italy
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Italian Riviera