June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 4 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 5 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 10 Austrian Alps
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 13 Iceland first time!
- 14 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 15 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 16 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 21 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 22 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 23 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 24 A wonderful month in France
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos