June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in August with kids
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Healthy eating in Rome
- 4 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 5 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 10 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 15 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 16 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 17 10 Days trip to Europe
- 18 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 19 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 20 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 21 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 22 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 23 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 24 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 25 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old