June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Turkey Itinerary, help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Prague or not to Prague
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 11 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 South of Switzerland
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 22 Rocamaxour
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 London Pass
- 25 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help