June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Alps Drive
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Praiano
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Help please
- 14 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking