June 28th Friday, I fly into Turkey via Naples. Istanbul. Plan is to relax and cafe hop....evening take a cruise along the Bosphorous.
June 29th Saturday- we'd like to see the Mosque, Haj Sophia, Topkapi Palace and maybe the Spice Market
June 30 Sunday - we need to leave for Ephesus.....what is the best way to do so?
July 1 Mon - see Ephesus. Overnight.
July 2 Tue- We need to head to Pamukkale. Overnight
July 3 Wed - We would like to head out to Cappodocia after visiting the springs at Pamukkale.
July 4 Thurs - Hot air balloon and caves in the evening. Overnight in Cappodocia
July 5 - We'd like to return to Istanbul by evening.
July 6 - Istanbul - the Bazaar and maybe a Hamam
July 7 - we depart for SFO and arrive in SFO
How do we get around to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappo??? Anyone rented a car and driver for a road trip? Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Iceland Trip Report
- 10 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Rome Airport Question!
- 13 Portugal Walking Tour
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 16 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 17 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 18 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 24 Prague old town
- 25 Ordering in a Deli