We are planning our first trip to Turkey next year in late Sept/early October. We will have 10 days but can add one more if needed. We definitely want to spend plenty of time in Istanbul. We also want to go to Ephesus. I would like some time to relax and go to the beach for at least a day. We love historic sites. Question should we try to include Antalya area in this trip to see places such as Side, Termesso, Perge, etc.? Or should we just stick to the Izmir area and see Ephesus, Didyma, Miletus, Priene and then spend a day or two at Alacati on the beach? Not sure how much the better the ruins or beach would be in Antalya over the Izmir area. We plan to fly between all of the major cities vs. driving. Thanks.
Turkey Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Taormina Sicily
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 16 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 23 Granada
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??