We are planning our first trip to Turkey next year in late Sept/early October. We will have 10 days but can add one more if needed. We definitely want to spend plenty of time in Istanbul. We also want to go to Ephesus. I would like some time to relax and go to the beach for at least a day. We love historic sites. Question should we try to include Antalya area in this trip to see places such as Side, Termesso, Perge, etc.? Or should we just stick to the Izmir area and see Ephesus, Didyma, Miletus, Priene and then spend a day or two at Alacati on the beach? Not sure how much the better the ruins or beach would be in Antalya over the Izmir area. We plan to fly between all of the major cities vs. driving. Thanks.
Turkey Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice