I made short video travel guide in Istanbul european side.
started from Eminonu seaport, the continued toward Taksim Square ( City Center on the European Side).
then walk along famous Istiklal Avenue where St. Antonio Church and Galata tower , where in between historic tram is still being used .
In SultanAhmet, went to gullhane park (hunting places for the Sultan) and Sultanahmet park with its lovely fountain. then the Hippodrome , the ancient greek horse and chariot racing place.
visited SultanAhmet Mosque ( famously known as Blue Mosque), and Hagia Sophia( Museum that has been used both as Church and Mosque).
and the Basilica Cistern, the underground water reservoir that well preserved till now.
Hope this help those who plan to go there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
Turkey: Istanbul SultanAhmet,Taksim sq & Istiklal Av.