I made short video travel guide in Istanbul european side.
started from Eminonu seaport, the continued toward Taksim Square ( City Center on the European Side).
then walk along famous Istiklal Avenue where St. Antonio Church and Galata tower , where in between historic tram is still being used .
In SultanAhmet, went to gullhane park (hunting places for the Sultan) and Sultanahmet park with its lovely fountain. then the Hippodrome , the ancient greek horse and chariot racing place.
visited SultanAhmet Mosque ( famously known as Blue Mosque), and Hagia Sophia( Museum that has been used both as Church and Mosque).
and the Basilica Cistern, the underground water reservoir that well preserved till now.
Hope this help those who plan to go there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- restaurant
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
Turkey: Istanbul SultanAhmet,Taksim sq & Istiklal Av.