I made short video travel guide in Istanbul european side.
started from Eminonu seaport, the continued toward Taksim Square ( City Center on the European Side).
then walk along famous Istiklal Avenue where St. Antonio Church and Galata tower , where in between historic tram is still being used .
In SultanAhmet, went to gullhane park (hunting places for the Sultan) and Sultanahmet park with its lovely fountain. then the Hippodrome , the ancient greek horse and chariot racing place.
visited SultanAhmet Mosque ( famously known as Blue Mosque), and Hagia Sophia( Museum that has been used both as Church and Mosque).
and the Basilica Cistern, the underground water reservoir that well preserved till now.
Hope this help those who plan to go there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 9 How to rent a car
- 10 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 22 First time in Bulgaria
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
Turkey: Istanbul SultanAhmet,Taksim sq & Istiklal Av.