I made short video travel guide in Istanbul european side.
started from Eminonu seaport, the continued toward Taksim Square ( City Center on the European Side).
then walk along famous Istiklal Avenue where St. Antonio Church and Galata tower , where in between historic tram is still being used .
In SultanAhmet, went to gullhane park (hunting places for the Sultan) and Sultanahmet park with its lovely fountain. then the Hippodrome , the ancient greek horse and chariot racing place.
visited SultanAhmet Mosque ( famously known as Blue Mosque), and Hagia Sophia( Museum that has been used both as Church and Mosque).
and the Basilica Cistern, the underground water reservoir that well preserved till now.
Hope this help those who plan to go there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy
Turkey: Istanbul SultanAhmet,Taksim sq & Istiklal Av.