I made short video travel guide in Istanbul european side.
started from Eminonu seaport, the continued toward Taksim Square ( City Center on the European Side).
then walk along famous Istiklal Avenue where St. Antonio Church and Galata tower , where in between historic tram is still being used .
In SultanAhmet, went to gullhane park (hunting places for the Sultan) and Sultanahmet park with its lovely fountain. then the Hippodrome , the ancient greek horse and chariot racing place.
visited SultanAhmet Mosque ( famously known as Blue Mosque), and Hagia Sophia( Museum that has been used both as Church and Mosque).
and the Basilica Cistern, the underground water reservoir that well preserved till now.
Hope this help those who plan to go there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 4 9 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion
Turkey: Istanbul SultanAhmet,Taksim sq & Istiklal Av.