At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. In an ideal world, I'd like to spend the first few days on arrival in Istanbul. On day 4 travel to Ephesus early and see Ephesus in the second half of the day, then stay the night nearby. On day 5 travel to Cappadocia from Ephesus, spending two nights, and then returning to Istanbul for departure on day 7. Travel would be by plane. I'm trying to establish whether that is all practical, or whether that would be far too rushed with the transfers between locations?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 Venice
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 charming cities in Spain
- 12 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 13 Rental car in Menton
- 14 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi