At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. In an ideal world, I'd like to spend the first few days on arrival in Istanbul. On day 4 travel to Ephesus early and see Ephesus in the second half of the day, then stay the night nearby. On day 5 travel to Cappadocia from Ephesus, spending two nights, and then returning to Istanbul for departure on day 7. Travel would be by plane. I'm trying to establish whether that is all practical, or whether that would be far too rushed with the transfers between locations?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?