At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. In an ideal world, I'd like to spend the first few days on arrival in Istanbul. On day 4 travel to Ephesus early and see Ephesus in the second half of the day, then stay the night nearby. On day 5 travel to Cappadocia from Ephesus, spending two nights, and then returning to Istanbul for departure on day 7. Travel would be by plane. I'm trying to establish whether that is all practical, or whether that would be far too rushed with the transfers between locations?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 11 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland