At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. In an ideal world, I'd like to spend the first few days on arrival in Istanbul. On day 4 travel to Ephesus early and see Ephesus in the second half of the day, then stay the night nearby. On day 5 travel to Cappadocia from Ephesus, spending two nights, and then returning to Istanbul for departure on day 7. Travel would be by plane. I'm trying to establish whether that is all practical, or whether that would be far too rushed with the transfers between locations?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 vienna
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Italy
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 where to stay in London?
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe