Hello Fodorites -
In the past you have proven to be an invaluable resource in my travel planning, and I am hoping some of you can help out with an upcoming trip.
My husband and I are planning some travel to Turkey in August, in just a couple of weeks. We are young, enjoy wandering, exploring the sites (both big and small, and certainly the hidden gems), and enjoy good meals.
As we are finalizing our plans, I wanted to know your thoughts on if 4 nights in Istanbul and 3 nights in Cappadocia would be ok, or if we need more time to explore in either place. We are not in a rush, and have 2 weeks to spend (other nights not noted will be elsewhere in Europe), and can definitely extend our time.
Also, I have been looking at flights to Cappadocia and doing this portion at the beginning of our time in Turkey, and then flying back to spend time in Istanbul. Would you recommend this or would you do Istanbul and then Cappadocia?
Many thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Rent a car in England
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 8 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
Hello Fodorites -