I might be able to take the last two weeks of May off this year and Turky is on my list of possible destinations. Will it be difficult for a solo, independent traveler to navigate around the country?
I'm thinking of seeing Istanbul, of course, and then Ephesus by way of Selcuk. I think it's also possible to visit Pamukkale from Selcuk, so I'd like to see that as well. After that I'd like to see Cappadocia and perhaps also Goreme. It that seem like too much for two weeks then I can just do Istanbul and one other place.
Like many people on this board, I'm not too keen in guided tour, but if there's an agency that can help me with pre-arranging the necessary transportations to the various destinations then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 Germany-Car or Train
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice