I might be able to take the last two weeks of May off this year and Turky is on my list of possible destinations. Will it be difficult for a solo, independent traveler to navigate around the country?
I'm thinking of seeing Istanbul, of course, and then Ephesus by way of Selcuk. I think it's also possible to visit Pamukkale from Selcuk, so I'd like to see that as well. After that I'd like to see Cappadocia and perhaps also Goreme. It that seem like too much for two weeks then I can just do Istanbul and one other place.
Like many people on this board, I'm not too keen in guided tour, but if there's an agency that can help me with pre-arranging the necessary transportations to the various destinations then that would be great.
Turkey in May
- 1 Bernina Express questions
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 4 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 5 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 9 A chacun son goût
- 10 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 11 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 12 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 13 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 London hotels
- 20 What size luggage?
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 24 Nice
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland