So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 2 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 3 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 4 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 5 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 6 From Schipol to ?
- 7 Germany at Christmas
- 8 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 9 British Airways, anyone?
- 10 Istanbul to budapest
- 11 overnight ferries?
- 12 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 13 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 16 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 17 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Small-group day tours from London?
- 22 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 23 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 24 Back from a great trip !!
- 25 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr