So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Mallorca
- 2 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 3 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 4 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Finalizing Itinerary
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 Scottish Highlands For Two Days