So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel advice
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 6 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Sachsenhausen?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 14 Taormina, Sicily
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 Croatia travel ideas
- 17 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 18 house exchange
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 22 Munich, Germany
- 23 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques