So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Turkey - Ephesus or Pamucak beach for a day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 2 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 3 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 4 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 5 Munich accommodations
- 6 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 7 Trains
- 8 Two days in Dublin
- 9 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 10 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 11 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 12 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 13 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 14 malaga to madrid train ?
- 15 Tuscan cooking school
- 16 Italian language classes in Italy
- 17 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 18 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 19 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 20 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 21 Italian Language course in Florence
- 22 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 23 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Train from Sarlat