So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 20 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Venice
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence