So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 5 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 6 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 7 Netflix and Hulu
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Amalfi October 16-25
- 12 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 13 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 14 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 15 Germany in 7 days
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 18 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 21 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 22 Naples
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 25 Como or Bellagio