So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Azores in February
- 3 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 4 Trains in Alps and UK
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Lisbon trip report
- 11 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 12 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 20 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 24 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 25 So much to do, so little time!