So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 Grossglockner Road help
- 4 6 nights in Dublin
- 5 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 8 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 9 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 10 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 11 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 20 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 23 Venice: Shopping Question
- 24 Provence planning
- 25 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain