So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Brief trip report Naples
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria