So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 2 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 3 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 4 Lisbon transportation
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 7 French Basque country
- 8 Rome Walking Guide
- 9 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 10 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 11 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 12 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 13 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 14 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 15 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 16 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 17 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 18 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 19 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 20 Driving in Poland
- 21 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 22 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 23 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 24 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 25 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas