So I'm landing in Izmir and going to Selcuk where we'll be staying for 2 nights in early July - yes Im aware it's going to hot
We land at 8am and we'll be at our hotel by 9 in Selcuk, planning to have breakfast and then head out to see Ephesus. The thing is...i'm not big into ruins. i get Ephesus is a great classical city etc etc but in the heat I'm pretty sure I'm going to not want to wander around looking at ruins. Instead for the day I may want to go to the coast and swim in a calm, shallow, warm ocean.
I hear Kusadasi is 30 mins away - but what beach should I go to? And I hear Pamucak beach is closest - and is it warm, shallow, calm to dip in?
Day 2 we'll be going to see Pammukale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip in September
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 a week in Lombardia
- 5 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 8 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 SNCF - low price for summer
- 23 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 24 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 25 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets