So, I'm crossing my comfort level and stretching myself by planning a trip to Turkey.
Primary reason: I'm a huge history guy and Turkey is full of it! =-D
My only other trips abroad have been to Dublin (2010) and London (2011). Some questions to help get me started planning:
Language: how cumbersome is the language barrier?
Public transport: fairy easy to navigate?
Add a third city to this list: Istanbul, Ankara, ...
Most over-rated place that every guidebook says you must go
Most overlooked must-see or experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 IWM
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?