I apologise if this has been already covered in a post (and would be grateful for the link) but I am planning a 5 week trip in Sept - Oct 2012. I would like to visit any of Turkey, Croatia, Greece or Sicily (either 2 or 3 of these).
I know my itineries I would follow for these destinations (about 9 days each) but even though they look close together on the map, transfers are not straighforward. I think my decision on which countries to visit will come down to transfers. - happy with rail, road, ferry, plane - but not small planes!
Am wanting to do 7 day sailing trip form Split- Split, then bus to Kotor for 2 days.
How do I get from Kotor - or back to Split, Dubrovnik to any other of my destination?
In Turkey, i want to visit Istanbul, Cappadoccia (by plane), Epheusus and Gallipoli.
Greek dream destinations are Rhodes, Corfu, Crete, Athens, delphi and Cappadoccia.
Sicily - would like to spend 7-8 days - know we can't see it all.
I hope to visit all of these one day, but want to go with the most logical connections/timing this trip.
Any advice gratefully received,
Turkey Croatia Greece Sicily - transfers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips