I apologise if this has been already covered in a post (and would be grateful for the link) but I am planning a 5 week trip in Sept - Oct 2012. I would like to visit any of Turkey, Croatia, Greece or Sicily (either 2 or 3 of these).
I know my itineries I would follow for these destinations (about 9 days each) but even though they look close together on the map, transfers are not straighforward. I think my decision on which countries to visit will come down to transfers. - happy with rail, road, ferry, plane - but not small planes!
Am wanting to do 7 day sailing trip form Split- Split, then bus to Kotor for 2 days.
How do I get from Kotor - or back to Split, Dubrovnik to any other of my destination?
In Turkey, i want to visit Istanbul, Cappadoccia (by plane), Epheusus and Gallipoli.
Greek dream destinations are Rhodes, Corfu, Crete, Athens, delphi and Cappadoccia.
Sicily - would like to spend 7-8 days - know we can't see it all.
I hope to visit all of these one day, but want to go with the most logical connections/timing this trip.
Any advice gratefully received,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 15 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 19 Train passes
- 20 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 3 Days in Naples...
- 24 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 25 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department