On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Borghese Gallery Question
- 15 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Cork questions
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy