On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tuscany Itinerary
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Multi Country car Rental
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Couscous
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM