On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 8 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 9 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 Greece and Turkey
- 12 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 15 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 Aerofloat-safe or not?