On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Budapest Hotels
- 11 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 12 4 days in switzerland
- 13 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 14 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 Munich
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info