On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 train to Vernon France
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Venice
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 London tube
- 22 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 23 cooking classes
- 24 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe