On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 4 weeks in the UK
- 11 Granada
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 London to Paris by train
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 23 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia