On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAQs
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 6 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel