On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 2 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 3 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 4 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 5 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 8 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 WWI Battlefields
- 23 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September