On Dec 23rd or 24th, we take the overnight bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia and reach there sometime around 8am. I have 3 questions:
1. Should we reserve the bus from Istanbul to Capadoccia or we just get to the bus station and get on it?
2. Which town should we get off in from the bus so that we can hop on the earliest balloon? How should we plan it if we have only one day in Capadoccia?
3. Can we get to the area from where the balloons take off and just hop on to balloon with any company?
Any help planning this would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Tour Company in Russia
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 20 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 21 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 24 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?