My wife and I intend to visit Turkey for a week in mid-September.
The thought is to spend 2 or 3 nights in Cappadocia.
Can anyone tell us what is the most popular or efficient way to get from Istanbul to the Cappadocia region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buy real and fake passport and visa
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 8 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 9 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 10 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 11 Car rental/return near London
- 12 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 13 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 14 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 15 Edgard bus website English version?
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Rungis market Paris
- 24 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 25 Tipping in different situations in Spain