My wife and I intend to visit Turkey for a week in mid-September.
The thought is to spend 2 or 3 nights in Cappadocia.
Can anyone tell us what is the most popular or efficient way to get from Istanbul to the Cappadocia region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris itinerary.
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 Puglia Experiences
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Help with a git in Alsace
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 13 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 14 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 15 Best International Sim Card
- 16 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 17 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 18 Where to stop along the way
- 19 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 20 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 21 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 24 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 25 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas