My wife and I intend to visit Turkey for a week in mid-September.
The thought is to spend 2 or 3 nights in Cappadocia.
Can anyone tell us what is the most popular or efficient way to get from Istanbul to the Cappadocia region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 2 What kind of car in Iceland
- 3 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 4 quick Rome advice
- 5 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 6 Dolomiti advice please!
- 7 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 8 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 9 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 10 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 11 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 12 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 13 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 14 staying in riomaggiore or portovenere
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 home base in provence
- 17 As a EU citizen, but non-EU resident, can I purchase a vehicle in the EU?
- 18 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 19 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 20 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 21 Fonte Bertusi
- 22 Private guide
- 23 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 24 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas