My wife and I intend to visit Turkey for a week in mid-September.
The thought is to spend 2 or 3 nights in Cappadocia.
Can anyone tell us what is the most popular or efficient way to get from Istanbul to the Cappadocia region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 2 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 3 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 4 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 5 Cycling in France- North to South
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 11 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 14 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 15 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 16 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 17 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 21 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 22 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 23 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 24 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 25 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan