My wife and I intend to visit Turkey for a week in mid-September.
The thought is to spend 2 or 3 nights in Cappadocia.
Can anyone tell us what is the most popular or efficient way to get from Istanbul to the Cappadocia region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 8 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 11 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 International drivers permit